Audio visual fit-out for all-new food fulfilment depot, Warrington
This fast-growing, national food delivery company has expanded quickly over recently years, packaging recipes and meals to change the way their customers shop, cook and eat.
Already operating from a London-based Head Office and a further warehousing facility elsewhere in the UK, the end user client established a brand-new fulfilment depot for its delivery services in Warrington, Cheshire. This technology-led, 30,000 sq.ft base is home to technical and engineering teams, as well as fulfilment operatives who prepare products for despatch.
Together with our integrator partner, CatonLloyd completed a full audio visual installation throughout the depot’s offices and communal areas, including digital room booking systems, and supporting stable and reliable, on-demand communications between the client’s people across all three sites.
At the outset of the project, our technology integrator partner worked with the client to identify the requirements for this sizeable audio visual installation. Google Meet was the client’s chosen communications platform, allowing colleagues nationally to collaborate efficiently through user-friendly technology in spaces ranging from small to large meeting rooms, the team training room and a General Manager’s office.
Digital signage creates a modern and engaging canteen area for the business’s people, who will benefit from company-wide communications as well as wider news, updates and entertainment during rest breaks. Finally, a digital booking system installed in meeting rooms and collaborative working areas gives instant visibility on room availability each day to allow for seamless project and team management.
Professional AV, meeting room & digital signage installation by CatonLloyd
Led by our experienced Project Manager and technical team throughout, CatonLloyd installed, tested and commissioned audio visual, meeting room and digital signage systems to 11 separate areas within the depot. Our range of work included bespoke rack builds and full user support which enabled the client to access its new, corporate-grade systems straight away. Completed to the high standards of finish we’re known for, the depot was ready on time for occupation by the client’s operational team.
CatonLloyd’s complete audio visual, meeting room and digital signage installation included:
- Google Meet video conferencing system, creating simple and user-friendly connections between colleagues, managers and teams nationally
- Small interview rooms, medium and large meeting rooms and team training room, together with executive office for General Manager
- Logitech Meetup Ultra HD 4K video conferencing cameras, featuring wide angle view for even small meeting rooms, 3 microphones with custom-tuned speaker, and excellent video quality
- Cutting-edge Mimo touch screen monitors for use in meeting rooms with the digital booking system, powered by just one USB connection to keep the installation neat and tidy
- Condeco meeting room booking software for integrated, smart meeting management
- Communications rack builds, neatly powering audio visual installations and incorporating Extron and Biamp technologies, amongst others
- Staff canteen equipped with 16 ceiling speakers, microphones and 6 display screens
“We were delighted to play a part in the launch of this exciting new base for our client’s operations in the North West. The thorough installation plans prepared alongside our partner enabled installation to be completed efficiently, preparing the site for its opening. Google Meet integration, Condeco meeting room software and the corporate-grade canteen all support this user-friendly and technology-led workplace for scores of local people.”